You can now kick people out of your Alliance.
This isn’t a perfect system, but I’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible.
Here’s how Alliance Kick and Promote work:
- There are two ranks: General and Everyone else.
- Everyone can Invite people to an Alliance.
- Generals can Invite, Kick and Promote.
- The Founder, who created your Alliance is automatically a General.
- Generals can Promote other people to be Generals.
- Generals get a star next to their name :)
- Click on an Alliance crest to see who is a Founder, General etc.
- You can also see who invited which people into your Alliance.
Generals can Kick other Generals. So think carefully about who you make a General, they could kick you out and take over your Alliance.
The Promote and Kick commands are available to the same units that can Trade or Invite, Knights, Princes, Explorer Caravels and Queens. Only Generals can see the commands. So to Kick someone out of your Alliance, select a Knight, select Kick, and then click on a unit belonging to the person you want to Kick out of your Alliance. You might want to take a pony hostage so you can easily Kick someone out of your alliance :)
Email me (email@example.com) if you have no Generals or Founders in your Alliance, this can happen if your Founder left your Alliance since it was made.
I’ve also rolled back the map control changes, so its how it was about a week okay. Its less annoying, but the “cant click-drag on some void areas” bug is back.
There is one new swear world that’s filtered :) See if you can guess it.
And there are some new behind the scenes tools which should make banning people faster for me.