19th July 2014 10:55am
Just a few small bug fixes today…
- Changed the loading screen messages to be more newbie focused.
- Changed the AFK disconnect timer to be 30 minutes (was 10 minutes).
- Fixed a bug with the AFK disconnect so that alliance and chat talking correctly resets the timer now.
- When you attack an enemy unit, and a non-allied unit is next to it. That non-allied unit no longer retaliates to defend its neighbour.
- Stopped the Trade Panel from auto-scrolling to the top and bottom.
- When you are the only person in an Alliance, and you accept an invite to a different alliance, your old Alliance stops existing (as it has no members left in it).
- And some realms names updated.
And the Map of Earth has been made faster and I’ve added a “total user units” counter to each realm. The numbers are only updated hourly, so don’t be surprised if they’re not accurate.