Sorry about the server down time today. I started upgrading the mac mini servers to the latest version of OSX. Worked fine for servers 1 & 2. But server 3 had OSX 10.8.5 and when the upgrade to 10.9.2 ran, it didnt reboot the server. I blame apple. As soon as the server guys wake up it should be back up and running.
If you know of any bugs in Ironfell can you drop a comment here to remind me about them?
Hopefully I’ll be able to spend a day soon fixing some bugs.
The bugs I know about are:
- One way stone circles.
- Unstable / bad performance on Android
- Old oil tankers need to be destroyable.
- Check Oil Seep spawn rate. People want more oil.
- Check time gates landing on stone floors.
- Too many trades lag the android app.
- Throne on wood bridge.
EDIT: Found some more bugs on an older list:
- Stonemason: don’t show code input if they try to put it on a mountain or hill.
- SC Code input, focus on the input box, so you can just start typing.
- Dinos on auto gather and you manually plant a wollemia they don’t turn off auto gather
- Changed realms in the middle of saving a bookmark and all my bookmarks were disabled until I made another saved bookmark.
- I hatched a neutral stegosaurus and couldn’t use the arrow hex in the movement selection until i moved it normally
- On android galaxy you can’t create a dino from an egg, eg tapping on the select box doesn’t work.
- Woodcutter are on long-move, and stay on long move after stopping, then go to auto-gather and move in long move? or create an infinite loop that crashes flash.
- Attempting to login elsewhere bug happens too often. Can i soften this?