The werewolf update is live! (at least it will be a few minutes after I post this).
Most of these changes are to make the servers run more efficient. Fewer woodcutters, fewer everlasting auto-generating resource buildings. And a few bug fixes.
These changes will take about 28 days to come into effect, as old unused woodcutters turn into Werewolves. All the existing Woodcutter creation times have been randomized, so they will turn sometime within the next 28 days. You may have Werewolves already!
The next change after this is the great realm purge. All the empty, unused realms and user accounts will be removed. Which will make a HUGE difference to the currently overloaded servers. Less lag and less disconnections.
Full list of changes are:
- Woodcutters become Werewolves after 28 days.
- Farms become Farm Ruins after 28 days.
- Paddocks become Paddock Ruins after 28 days.
- Colleges become College Ruins after 56 days.
- Universities become University Ruins after 56 days.
- Woodcutters, Farmlets and Paddocks creation date has been randomized so they are all less than 28 days old.
- Colleges and Universities have been randomized so they are all less than 56 days old.
- Miners now build Safe Tunnels and Risky Tunnels.
- Safe Tunnels Cost: 200 Food, 100 Wood, 200 Iron.
- Risky Tunnels Cost: 300 Food, 300 Wood, 100 Iron. !!CHEAP!!
- Conquest and Trailblazer Tunnels can not be built (old one still exist).
- Safe Tunnels built in your home valley take you to the matching safe lobby realm.
- Safe Tunnels built elsewhere take you to a Safe Valleys.
- Risky Tunnels built anywhere take you to a PVP Valley (with Iron or Oil).
- New risky realms always have at least one iron mine.
- Risky and trailblazer realms are automatically created over time.
- I now have a tool that permanently deletes a user, their realms and ALL their units.
- Fixed: Bug that made that time gate appear in the ocean.
- Fixed: Bug that created echo’s of the realm at x location 768
- Ironclads get their own shipwreck.
- Added an option to sign out of general chat