17th June 2013 10:29am
Today’s changes are:
- Auto-attack is now limited to the units range only. So T-Rex auto attack only goes 1 hexagon.
- Velociraptors have now got auto-attack abililty.
- Stone Circles, Tunnels and Stone Gates built in Public or PVP realms must be spaced 1 hexagaon apart. They can be close together in castles, keeps and home valleys now.
- User names can no longer contain < or >
- Android app has been updated, hopefully this will fix some bugs and help performance. Update it from the Google Play Store.
- Coloured Pteradactyls should now be given to people when they spend money. Even if their volcano’s are occupied.
- Added user coloured hats to Riflemen.
- And added more nines. The resource limit is now 999,999,999,999.