9th February 2013 7:24pm
Another set of small changes today, mostly bug fixes.
- I’ve removed some characters from the allowed character set for user names. Rylandrc pointed out that some characters look identical.
- GM’s now get coloured text in chat. Before you complain about that… I am planning to make some of you GM’s at some point.
- The “Welcome to…” text in chat is now grey not black.
- The yellow gate indicator only shows when you go through a gate now.
- Signs, Banners and Buoys are fixed on android. (thankyou Emanon!)
- New Players now get a simple tutorial. I will probably change the text at some point when my friend who is a proper writer has a chance to re-write my programmer text.
- Flag Ship luring has been nurfed. All units with auto-attack now try to attack the closest unit to them, instead of getting pre-occupied attacking the same unit.