8th February 2013 3:03pm
Another small update today… changes are:
- Fix woodcutters falling through tunnels.
- In Realm Chat window, the “Welcome to Realm” messages are now link to realms. So you can use them as back button and history.
- The marker that shows you which tunnel you just went through stays on until you click or do something, so its very clear which tunnel you came through.
- On the loading screens, you can keep clicking the pony to get random tips.
(feel free to send me more tips to add :)
- The chat panels now have black text and coloured user names. Lets try this for a few days and see if we like it.
- There is a new HOME label attached to the POI menu, to help new users find their home bookmark. It only shows if you’ve never gone to a bookmark, and if you have 3 or fewer bookmarks.
- The new user email now has a link to new user’s home realm.
- Removed tab key event. Space does the same thing already.
- I’ve put i-beams back into chat and other text fields.
- Put stats page link back in the site navigation.
- Fixed this bug: Click on tree, contextual menu appears, click on another tree, menu goes away, and you have to click a third annoying time to select that next tree.
- Create a trade panel now has commas in the number fields.
- The disconnect / error message is more obvious on the disconnect panel.
- WASD/Arrows keys no longer not deselect units.